KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Panasonic tx-l42b6b which has just developed a

Customer Question

Hi I have a Panasonic tx-l42b6b which has just developed a fault. The TVs was on then the screen flashed a few times before going into standby and I couldn't turn it back on without pressing the tv's power switch as remote didn't work. When it turned itself off the red light in the centre started to flash approx once every 4 seconds. When I try to turn it back on the the light flashing rapidly green then goes to a solid green state as to signal the tv's is on but the screen with flash a few time before turning itself back off into standby. Is this a fixable issue or time to bin
Thanks for any possible help
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is this TV and how many times the st***** *****ght flashes ..Like 13 time or 4 time or ... ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks