KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Zanussi Washer-dryer WJD 1457W which is showing a

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi Washer-dryer WJD 1457W which is showing a code E90. How do you clear this error
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E90 error code is a communication error between the control panel and the main circuit board ... with the washer unplugged , take the top off the washer..standing in front you will see the main board towards the right... take off the wire connectors and plug them back one at a time...plug it back and check if it works... if it does not then the wire harness and main control board should be checked.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Hi, were you able to solve the problem ? Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ...Thanks