Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a whirlpool ADG 7561 dishwasher. It does not fill

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool ADG 7561 dishwasher. It does not fill with water. When it is switched on it does what appear to be a drain cycle than starts the main pump and seems to alternate between these two operations and then stop.
The water solenoid has no power going to it
your advice would be appreciated
yours ***** *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi David , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This one needs a new float switch.

It is stuck in drain mode thats why its doing what it is.

The best place to get that float switch is : http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

Phone: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Dishwashers » Whirlpool

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you Dave

Sincerely

Tech Michael