Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Micheal can you tell me where the float switch is located on

Micheal
can you tell me where the float switch is located on the machine please.I could not find the model or the switch on the site you recommended is there another site
Dave
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave, please look on the inside floor of your dishwasher, you may be able to see it and press it back down.

But on this one I think its in the sump, which is under the dishwasher and that would need to be removed to replace this one.

Did you receive the info on where to obtain a new one?

I sent that to you in a different message. Please dont begin a new question when you want to speak with me, simply REPLY to this one ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael
the only sensor witch is in the sump is a temperature sensor. I did not receive any other emails regarding spare parts. Have you any diagrams of the model show where the float switch is located as it is not obvious
Dave
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is***@******.***
Dave
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave, you may have gotten the wrong messages!!

Sorry for that, sometimes my computer or the system does this its rare Thankfully.

You have a washer, not a dishwasher correct?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Its not filling and there is no voltage to the water inlet solenoid(s) is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a dishwasher, a whirlpool ADG 7561 there is a probe in the sump where the filter is but it is a temperature probeA diagram showing parts would be most helpful
Dave
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi you have it listed as a washer lol

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I thought I was going crazy lol

But its good we are on the same page.

Please check out this site for further info on that float. If you cant see it on the floor of the dishwasher on the inside.

Then you may need a new sump as it may be built into that part ;-)

http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

Dave, you need to call them: 0844(###) ###-####

When you give them the model # ***** your dishwasher, they will tell you exactly what you need;-)

Please rate kindly at this time so I can continue with you until the repair is complete.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have spoken with the parts supplier and they can't find a float switch on their parts list. They said it may be incorporated within another part but were unable to help
If you have any further thoughts please let me know
Dave
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave yes as i mentioned, it is part of the sump, On this one I checked that last night. You need to replace entire sump to fix this problem as the float or flood switch sensor is part of the sump and not a part that is sold separately. I think thats crazy but thats how they do it these days.

Please rate my service kindly.

Thank you Dave. Please rate now or I am not credited for any of my time with you.

Sincerely

Tech Michael