KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch dishwasher SMS40A02GB and the fault E 15 is

Hi, I have a Bosch dishwasher SMS40A02GB and the fault E 15 is flashing along with the check water light. I have checked the water supply and filters and cleaned them and they are fine, but the fault light E15 and check water light still flash. Any ideas please ?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E15 error code indicates Float sensor in the base has been activated... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off the unit..the problem should be solved however, if a leak is causing this then this will be displayed again and you will have to then check the cause of leak.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks