Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I just moved into a new rental property. I have a Danfoss

Customer Question

I just moved into a new rental property. I have a Danfoss TP75HA in the house. What is its purpose and how does it operate.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nina - It is an electronic programmable room thermostat -- if you copy and paste the following link into your browser it gives the the instructions for it -- http://danfoss-randall.co.uk/PCMPDF/4558.pdf --

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further information is supplied free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day -- Ian