Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My ASKO washing machine suddenly stopped working taking out

Customer Question

My ASKO washing machine suddenly stopped working taking out several other appliances....started again after trip re set, but the same thing keeps happening....the machine is 22 yrs old, never had any problem. Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # ***** your washer?

Also please explain what you mean by , it took out other appliances?

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean all it did was tripped a breaker that made the other appliances stop working? Will they work now ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All other appliances work ones the trip is rese the washer also works for a few minutes , then it stops and everything else on the circuit goes off again til the trip is reset....
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your patience.

Can you tell me if it seems to cause this breaker to trip at a certain point in the cycle and when about that occurs?

Tech Michael