carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

Bosch WF2402GB/01. The pump has failed and I have a machine

Customer Question

Bosch WF2402GB/01. The pump has failed and I have a machine full of water that I need to get out, can't find a mini emptying hose, any suggestions with thanks Joanna
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. How full is the machine of water have you tried putting it on a drain? I would advise taking the waste pipe off the main house waste it is normally under the sink and placing it into a bucket and see if any water comes out.

You could try and remove the pump filter cover but if you do this the water will flood out.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joanna

Did you manage to check the pump and the pipework. Please let me know if you need more advice

Please remember to rate my service