Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Help please my machine is flashing all its lights at once

Customer Question

hi help please my machine is flashing all its lights at once the door is locked and it keeps filling with water, ive tried switching it off it just comes straight back on , ive checked the filter and its clear . any ideas please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # ***** your washer?

Also how old it is approximately?

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

If you unplug the machine, then plug it back in. DOes it start filling without you having to press anything or do you need to set it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Michael its a hotpiont aqualtis aq113f497e 11kg 1400spin. yes it just starts filling up on its own all cycle lights are flashing to and door is locked , I press the off button but it comes back on on its own
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information.

This one unfortunately needs a new main control board.

It's easy to replace with no soldering required just plugs in. I will help you replace that if you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools it will be super simple to do;-)

The best place to order that new control board is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

But I would call them to order this control board so they ship it out today!

Also you will be sure they send you the correct one lol.

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Laundry Spares » Washing Machines » Hotpoint

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you ill ring them now
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome!

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi ive rang them and they are closed but I checked on their website and it says no items available, does it have another name?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it could be called a console. But you really need to speak with a sales associate on Monday to be sure you get the correct one as there air many different ones out there and this company does NOT list all parts they carry on their site ;-)

Thank you for the rating also!

Tech Michael