Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

PANASONIC SD-ZB2502 BREAD MAKER. After working well suddenly

Customer Question

PANASONIC SD-ZB2502 BREAD MAKER. After working well for months suddenly my bread will not rise. i have tried changing flour and yeast but nothing I can do makes any difference. Any ideas? The machine is still under warranty.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

It sounds like your bread machine has a bad IC PROM where the program is stored.

WHat happened is its no longer allowing the heat to run on low when its in rise mode.

Or the rise mode is deleted all together.

I would contact Panasonic for warranty replacement.

Don't let them tell you they will repair it, you can get a brand new machine from them , I know these things lol;-)

You can find their contact # ***** the user manual and on the warranty card as well ;-)

I can give you a # ***** it wont be as quick to get resolution on this problem using the #'s I have.

The ones in your manual are exactly what you need;-)

But let me know if you can not find that And I will help further.

I wish I had better news for you on the this, I really do.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Tech Michael