KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a DWH B10W dishwasher and when selecting a programme

Customer Question

I have a DWH B10W dishwasher and when selecting a programme it starts and then the start button alarms and flashes and the programme stops what could the problem be?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... if you have already cleaned the drain pump and drain hose then with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it by around 45 degrees so that excess water drains off the unit ... after this plug it back and try to run a cycle... let me know how it goes
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is enclosed and cant be tilted

OK if it cannot be tilted then simply remove the base plate and clean the drain pump assembly

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try it

OK please let me know how it goes ... the call is not going through at the moment somehow