KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Neff integrated washing machine - I have put in a

I have a Neff integrated washing machine - I have put in a load of washing but after a while the notice states E6 PUMP - the water has not drained away and I cannot get the washing out - Help !
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me how old is it and please tell me its complete model number
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The machine is 3 years' old. Model No: V6320X0GB/03

OK thanks for that ... E06 is a drain error... if you have already checked the drain filter located at the bottom right of the washer then you will have to check the drain hose and make sure it is not blocked... if it is clean then check the hose from the tub to the pump and make sure nothing is blocked. Plug it back again and check if it works, if the problem is still there then the pump is at fault and will need replacement...if it is the pump it will cost around £130 for repair.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The washing machine is integrated and it is not possible to check the drain filter. Where is this ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The washing machine is INTEGRATED so it does not seem possible to access the drain filter ?

Drain filter is located inside the bottom front panel of the washer ... remove that panel and clean the drain filter

Hi, were you able to solve the problem ? Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ...Thanks