KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have didi tv that i bought from Tesco 2 or 3 years ago and

I have didi tv that i bought from Tesco 2 or 3 years ago and the picture has gone. The sound is perfectly OK, Is there any suggestions you can make please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... do you hear any click sounds or does any of the lights flash ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

OK please tell me its complete model number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
22/84WHD DIGITAL
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT OTHER INFO DO YOUNEED?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN I KNOW HOW LONG I'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN ANSWER PLEASE?

Thanks for the info ... if you have already tried to change the cables, leaving it unplugged for few minutes then the problem is with the inverter board that will need replacement... depending on the part that is bad it will cost around £110 including labor

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS I'LL DO WHAT Y.OU SUGGEST. i DON'T WISH TO USE THE PHONE

Sure, If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks