KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My washing machine door won't open its washing and finishing

Customer Question

Hi my washing machine door won't open its washing and finishing cycle but it's coming up f6
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My machine is 2 years old where is the model number

It starts with E nr and is located on the door

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aq113da697s

OK thanks for that ... f6 is a door lock fault ... usually caused due to faulty door lock... however, before replacing the door lock please try to clean the drain pump/hose assembly completely..if you have already cleaned the filter then with the washer unplugged pull it out and clean the drain pump hose completely... if the problem is still there then you will have to replace the door lock mechanism