George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Enr WT36v398GD/11 All checks advised in instruction have

Enr WT36v398GD/11
All checks advised in instruction have been carried out. All electrics appear to be on.No alarms showing but just double bleeps when the start button is pressed
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello David, the fault you are getting is usually indicative of the door being open or the door lock not working.

Can you tell me every setting that you have chosen on the appliance and double check the number of beeps

Has the appliance recently been working correctly?

How long has the fault been happening?

Has there been any other problems?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This machine has worked perfectly for a number of years until last week. I believe it might be something to do with the door switch. This seems to click properly when shutting the door and very occasionally starts..but this is not happening at all now.
David

Hello again David, as Isaid in the first instance, the issue is usually caused by the door being open or the door not locking properly....

The mechanical lock has an electrical sensor to let the pcb know when the door is shut.. If the connection there is not working, or is disconnected, then the pcb will not sense a closed door and will give the result you are experiencing.

The door lock part is Lock-mechanical Door lock 00622324

.

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.