KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a De Dietrich induction hob with four rings but the

Hello, I have a De Dietrich induction hob with four rings but the two on the right have just stopped working. Can you help please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... as the left ones are working fine the problem is with the control board for right rings that will need replacement.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. How do I go about getting the control board replaced and is it expensive?

You can contact the manufacturer or www.repaircare.co.uk to get a repair quote ... it will cost around £120