Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Before I call out a tech......Worcester Bosch Greenstar

Before I call out a tech......Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II 18/25
18 months since installation. Overdue first service.
Stopped working yesterday. Been switched off at mains a few times recently. When switched on get error code F0 263. Pressed reset on panel, after a few seconds get error code 9F 855. Blue case light flashing.
I see there's a burner reset button under the shell, but are there any other reset buttons hidden away?
Tiger Loop appears full of fuel. Fuel tank is low, but well above feeder valve level. Possible pressure issue? Recent movement above buried fuel line these past few days.
Caravan parked. Shed moves. Possible cause, or coincidence?
Hopefully the pics will help.
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to send image files
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi good day,

How long has it been since this unit has been professionally cleaned?

This is an very good system, and likley it may just need a cleaning and adjustment.

I think you will need to call a tech in to service this but it shouldn't cost too much because even if its a low pressure issue and it may be, its likley due to a clogged nozzle or filter, basic simple stuff for a technician-)

I have been servicing burners and boilers for over 30 years so I am pretty sure of this issue and its solution;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you MichaelI believe you could be right. Just wanted to be sure there was nothing I had overlooked in attempting to reset various parts.
It has not been serviced at all since installation 18 months ago. I'm hoping it can be fixed/cleaned during first service.Steve
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve, I wish I had better news for you as well;-(

But thats where the trouble lies unfortunately.

I see so many they should make that part more robust I think lol.

No there aren't any other buttons. A cleaning done by a tech will solve this one Im sure, and if there is a bad part they will catch that and replace it for you.

Please remember to rate kindly at this time so I can stick with you or close this which ever you like?

Thank you Steve

Sincerely

Tech Michael ;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks again Michael.I've called out an engineer, so hopefully will get it working again soon.
Just to double check. I had got into a recent habit of switching boiler off at the mains when not in use.
Could this be to blame in anyway?Steve
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Steve, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Sincerely

Tech Michael