Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

How much does this service cost, please?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is no reset button. However, unplugging the machine for at least 15 should reset the electronics. If it does not restore operation, the electronic control was damaged by the lightning storm and resulting power surge.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your prompt response, Kelly. I have had the appliance switched off at the wall all day, which makes no difference.Do you mean for me to take the plug out of the socket?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If you have had the wall switch off, it has been powered down. It sounds like the electronic controller is faulty and will need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Zanussi ZWG 6161 P
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the part you will need.

CLICK HERE

Access is gained by removing the screws from the back of the top panel and sliding the panel off.