Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

No frost freezer is not freezing properly, especially in the

Customer Question

No frost freezer is not freezing properly, especially in the space at the top of the freezer, we have no instructions and don't know what the buttons at the top mean. It is on number 5 and the temperature is just below 0.
it doesn't feel very cold.
Please help, as we are caterers and need this freezer!
Expert:  carlday1 replied 12 months ago.

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I will try and help with your question. Do you know the model number or could you send me a photo of it. Have you had any problems before?

Here is a good link with some information on freezers and potential problems.

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/help/fix-it-yourself/refrigeration-self-help/2818-basic-fault-finding-fridges-freezers-and-fridge-freezers

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
no model number visible anywhere, even where it says Bosch, 6 drawers including open bit with no flap at the top, sorry don't know how to send photo!
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
no problems before, freezer is about 10 years old.

Are you able to here the compressor running. Is it free from dust at the back around the compressor.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I can hear a slight noise coming from the back of the freezer. It's 2 .10 p m and we are going out now and won't be back today, please could you email me what to do next? many thanks for all your help so far. Toni Price

HI Toni,

Are you able to move the freezer so you can look at the back of it? If you could find a model number it would help loads.