Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Art26 Combitrim strimmer and whilst using the

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Art26 Combitrim strimmer and whilst using the machine the line spool unit and the spool plate parted company from the motor drive spline. There appears to be no damage to any of the parts but I cannot get the line spool unit to connect to the motor drive spline. Any ideas as to what I should be looking for?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Is it broken or just appears disconnected?

Can you send me some pics on here so I can be sure of the problem and its solution?

Also how old is your Trimmer?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1) disconnected
2)No Photos
3)2/3 years old
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for the reply,

Is it broken or is it ok and just need to be popped back on, it uses plastic clips that may be broken. Please let me know so I can guide you in this repair.

Please be specific so I know whats wrong?

Tech Michael