KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My dishwasher is showing E24 .whathas happened and how can I

My dishwasher is showing E24 .whathas happened and how can I rectify it please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... this error is caused due to excess water in the base caused mainly due to leakage... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees so that it drains off...plug it back and check again... if the error returns then you will have to inspect what is causing the leak
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This advice is impractical for us as dishwasher is built in and we are not able to move it .when we reset it it immediately redrains then continues into its shortened cycle leaving water in the bottom when finished

If it is integrated then remove the base of the unit and clean the drain pump assembly... advice is based on what error code suggest, please get back with its complete model number