Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a draytonLP241 heating system programmer. and have

Customer Question

I have a draytonLP241 heating system programmer. and have been using it manually eg turning on and off as I needed it. I had visitors and they pressed some buttons and now when I switch it on it comes on for about 10 or 15 minutes a d then switches off. can you help me to reset it.im in rented house and I dont have the user manual or any instructions.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

If you copy and paste the following into your browser it is the user manual for the LP241 -- http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/sites/default/files/LP241%20%28U.%26I.%20Guide%29_0.pdf

Would you kindly now rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free of charge - just come back to me if you need further help. Thank you for using JA and have a good evening.