George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Anti flood came on on my dishwasher. I emptied the tray to

Anti flood came on on my dishwasher. I emptied the tray to reset and run a cycle to see if any water reappeared. There are two small grey flexi hoses running from each side at the front, they're clipped on to the bottom of the sump with open ends. Once the dishwasher had filled up, water started pouring from both pipes and tripped the anti flood again.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 12 months ago.

Check the water level device is working... This indicates an overfill.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I find it and how do I check it?

The water level device usually takes the form of a pressure switch and it has a thin tube going to it.. If the tube gets blocked then the device can not sense the water that has entered the appliance and therefore continues to fill.. and as in your case, an overfill occurs causing water to exit the tub and activate the safety device.

The water pressure device on dishwashers can normally be found at the lower part of the appliance by removing the right hand side panel.

.

Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I think it'should sorted. It ran for a short while then double beeped indicating it wasn't draining but there was nothing to drain. I reset it all again and it'seems currently 30 minutes into a cleaning cycle with no issues. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your help!