Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

CDA CI370IN getting stuck on 1 minute to go on the timer

Customer Question

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my anme is Carl and I will help with your question. Does the machine drain of water ok? Is there any water inside the machine

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, The cycle puts the water in and drains the water, just trying full cycle, but water went in but no other action as taken place so far with the clock ticking down, already 20 mins into the cycle.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There has been no drum movement in that time.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Has it stopped putting water in? Could you put it on a drain and then put the machine on a spin cycle.

It could be a problem with the pressure switch the switch lets the machine know it has enough water in to carry on the program.

Could you also check the drain pump filter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi checked the pump filter already and clear, will do the others now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have put it on rinse, the machine has filled with water and is rinsing the clothes with drum movement.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Brill if you could let me know how it gets on. WE can elimitate the motor and hope fully the drain pump if it drains ok.