carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

Dear Zanussi Please would you kindly advise if it would

Dear Zanussi
Please would you kindly advise if it would still be possible to purchase a new hob for a Zanussi Fan Assisted oven that is 10 years old. The grill and oven itself are in perfect condition but the hob no longer works.
Thank you and regards
Eddie
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

HI Eddie,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question, Just answer is unrelated and not connected to Zanussi but I am able to help with you Zanussi query.

Are you able to let me know the model number of your cooker.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carl, thank you, ***** ***** just checking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carl, the Serial Number is ***** and the Model is ZCE5200W, thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there Carl?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Do any of the hobs work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None of the hot plates work Carl, they are too corroded and trip the electrics when turned on, thank you
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I have just had a look and parts are available but the trade price for one hotplate is just under £50. I think it would work out too expensive to replace all of the hobs also there is no guarantee that there are not other issues with the hob wiring.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I order the new hob Carl? I know it needs professional wiring, thank you
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Here is a link to espares they have the hobs in stock. They can be ordered for next day delivery.

http://www.espares.co.uk/search/mo658845pt1595/cookers-and-hobs/elements/zanussi/zce5200w

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Carl, I really appreciate your assistance and I will rate you 5-Star, thank you, Eddie