Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Do you happen to know what model of Sanyo Microwave oven is

Hi, do you happen to know what model of Sanyo Microwave oven is fitted in a Lunar Quasar 546 (2012) caravan - it is fitted into an aperture above the worktop so will need to replaced like for like. The one I have currently does everything except heat food and I have been advised it probably means the element has failed.
I have tried to get this information from Lunar, the manufacturers but they are unwilling to deal with the public and I did not buy from a Lunar dealer so I am struggling to get the information I need.
Are you able to help me?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ive done a bit of digging and the model microwave they use is usually Sanyo EM-S2297V

Do a google search of the model and you should find it. It will have the dimmensions on there so just double check them with the one in your caravan just to make sure.

But im sure thats the one you may have.

Hope this helps you.