Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a a 36" Panasonic T.V which occasional I use to view

Good Evening.
I have a a 36" Panasonic T.V which occasional I use to view my holiday photos via my STD card great.
Unfortunately I have a physical accident whilst on last holiday and was forced to take photos on my I Pad some 545 photos. So how can I view the Photos on my I Pad on my Panasonic T.V. Presumably there is a dedicated cable?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Yes there is a cable for downloading them to your TV;s internal memory to view on your TV screen;-)

The best place to get that would be: http://www.bestbuy.com/

You can just visit the store to pick up one of them. They may need to order that for you but a lot of the stores have them in stock most of the time.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael