Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Dishwasher door has suddenly lost it's breaking control when

Dishwasher door has suddenly lost it's breaking control when only 20 degrees ajar My
wife has already been hit on her lower ankle with some force
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Can you kindly give me the full ENr of your dishwasher which is laser etched in the top of the stainless steel inner door - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ENr
SN66M054GB/50
FD9301
OO245

Copy and paste the following link into your browser -- http://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/uk/sparepart/finder/detail/SN66M054GB/50#/tab=spare-section-3 -- go to spare parts list and exploded drawings, then page 5 and the spring and pulley system that is used to control the door is listed. Usually either the spring or the cord breaks at one side and the other is unable to maintain the tension.