Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have left our freezer door open hour or so by mistake and

Customer Question

We have left our freezer door open for an hour or so by mistake and the alarm is going off and red light flashing. Also the green power light is flashing. We have shut the door about an hour ago but the red light is still flashing and the alarm still going off and the green light still pulsing - is this normal. I thought the alarm would stop when the door was shut. Appreciate it wont have got back up to temperature yet. Thank you for your help.
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: its a zanussi under the counter freezer only - about 3 years old.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # ***** your fridge?

Also its age?

And is there any heavy frost on the rear wall inside the freezer section?

Tech Michael