Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Bosch 6012gb dishwasher I wasn't expecting the whole door

Customer Question

Bosch 6012gb dishwasher
I wasn't expecting the whole door front to come off when getting access to inlet valve and now cannot get cycle disc (top left) to go back together when offering panel back up. Is there a way to to do this?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Which bit has come off ? The water inlet valve is at the back?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was getting at the valve - centre front behind the plate under the door- I thought I was just releasing the front panel below the controls on the door but the whole panel came off. When I try to refit the panel I cannot get the cycle control/ indicator to go in place - it is always pushing the circular control forward. I know it has a flat side on the male and female to marry up, but something is stopping it going the last 5mm(or so)

Copy and past the following in to your browser - http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Dishwasher/SMS6012GB/14 -- then spare parts list and diagrams. Page 1. This gives you the breakdown of the door area. Now fit the facia panel on first without the bottom panel and get everything in place. Once this is done put on the bottom panel and you're done.