Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Beko fridge freezer cfmd 7852 can you tell me how the lever

Customer Question

Beko fridge freezer cfmd 7852 can you tell me how the lever operated water dispenser works?
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi are you having a problem with the water dispenser?

Anyway, when you press the lever a solenoid (electrically operated valve) opens and allows the pressurized water from the water line to flow as long as that lever is depressed.

If you require more info on this please let me know and I will assist you all the way ;-)

But thats basically how it works.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a lever operated water dispencer model cfmd 7852 that I have just cleaned but cannot see how the dispencer workes
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.
Hi are you having a problem with the water dispenser?Anyway, when you press the lever a solenoid (electrically operated valve) opens and allows the pressurized water from the water line to flow as long as that lever is depressed.If you require more info on this please let me know and I will assist you all the way ;-)But thats basically how it works.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

That solenoid is located behind the dispenser.

There is also another solenoid in the back of the fridge for the ice maker.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it not electrically operated just lever operated the lever operates a valve I can't see how to rassemble this.
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Oh did you take the dispenser apart?

You can get a diagram from Appliance pares pros for this assembly.

Please Call 1-***-***-****.

Tech Michael

Please rate kindly before you go.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
rang the number and it sayes i am not registered to call this number
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi its a US based # but thats who you need to contact.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They don't stock Beko parts or diagrams
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, they used to have them my apologies.

I will opt out to allow other techs to help you with this one.

Tech Michael

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK. Could you clarifiy what you are actually trying to establish or have you got a problem that you need help with ie the dispenser doesn't work?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to reassemble the lever operated valve I just need an assembly sketch / picture parts lists

If you can send me your email I will send you the service manual for this appliance - send address to***@******.*** and I'll send the manual by return. The manual covers all 74cm models.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Ian I sent you my e mail yesterday. It's***@******.***

You should have received the manual - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the top of the page to allow me to close down the job on my screen. If you need further information do come back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a good day.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Does not show a breakdown and reassembly of the part

OK lets start again, what part have you disassembled a picture would be helpful.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I removed the water cooler and a spring came out. It''s obvious where the spring goes but not how the nozzle locates on the lever. The lever was not removed just the water container the out let retains the spring on one side with just the nozzle to locate

Are you referring to the water valve that is screwed into the bottom of cooler bottle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have sent a picture of the unit

OK the reason it is not listed is because the item is supplied as a complete valve assembly there is no breakdown of it. However I have sent you a technical bulletin about it which may help --

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this file didnot load

I will send it again, its a pdf file and it works fine here.

Do you require further assistance?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this shows a screwed part mine is not screwed

So how does the valve fit to the bottle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It does not fit the water tank if you look at the picture I sent you, you can see the tank, spring and nozzle that is all. The nozzle has a valve that pushes into the water tank and the spring which is operated by the lever lets the valve open.I can't see how to refit the nozzle to the lever in the fridge to make it work.
thanks for you efforts

OK I'm afraid I can take you now further as what you have shown does not appear in the Beko technical data. I will opt out of the question and let someone else have a go.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As nobody has answered my question I cannot rate this service

Thats fine just leave it and you will get a refund.