Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Wonder if you can help me .My daughter has recently moved

Customer Question

Good morning, wonder if you can help me .My daughter has recently moved into a bugalow that has an integral fitted fridge freezer it had a brand new kitchen fitted before she moved in, my daughtr is handicapped and has carers looking after her ,and they have asked me to contact you as the fridge is freezing all the time and cannot be turned down and haven,t a clue where to find the model no.....the control dial is in the middle but turning it down has no effect ,,,hope you can advise or help to get an engineer to take a look ..
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full modle # ***** her fridge?

Tech Michael