Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

The door on my semi-integrated dishwasher will not open. The

The door on my semi-integrated dishwasher will not open.
The model is F650701M.
How do I open it and fix the problem?
Expert:  Daniel replied 12 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question. Do you still need help on this?

If so can you double check the model number please as thats not comming up.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi Daniel
The model is definitely F650701M.
The PNC is *********** The Serial No. is 42937424.
The machine is AEG Favorit Sensorlogic.
Hope this helps.Dick.
Expert:  Daniel replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for that ive got it now. As to the model just incase you need it to order parts the 1M at the end of the model number is ***** IM.

Any way as to the fault if the door wont open at all then its more then likely the door handle has broken. Now when this happens it can be quite trickey to open.

You need to turn the power off and then use a flat balded screwdriver and insert it into the door handle hole and try and break the door handle off from in there. Or try and forcce it through the handle in the middle and lift the scrwdriver upwards to try and release the door.

Tricky i know but when this happens all you can do is try and break it out to get the door open.

Or another way is make sure its unplugged and then hold the handle and give it a good pull and try and break the door open that way.

Im afraid when this happens its a case of being forcefull with it and break the handle to try and get the door open.