Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a zanussi essential 1200 6kg washing machine. I put

Customer Question

I have a zanussi essential 1200 6kg washing machine. I put the 40 degrees synthetic cycle on. The clothes were washed. The cycle did not spin. The machine did not empty. I checked the drain filter on the machine. There was a build up of scum which I cleaned. After replacement the machine began to leak. I drained it again. It leaked again heavily. When I switch on the machine it leaks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

I see you are requesting a call me.

I will send you the offer now if you accept that I can call you at your earliest convenience;-)

Even now will work for me.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ring me now at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi you must accept the offer not just the question.

Once you do, the system will call us both thats how Just Answer works.

Please note, the offer will expire shortly so please look for that on your page;-)

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been emailed that there is a tech problem with the telephone call. My phone number is *****(###) ###-####or(###) ###-#### I have been charged for the call If you cannot ring me please reply via email.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am waiting for a response from Customer Service on this question as the call is not going through for some reason.

Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I am sure they will fix it, but in the meantime,

Will your machine agitate?

Also, did you have any trouble removing the filter or replacing it?

And make sure the filter is seated correctly.

Let me know if you have done this before?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Agitate no filter reseated before no problem currently reseated correctly as far as aware only one black seal on base of filter
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi you may need a new filter and seal, for one thing.Or the housing that holds the filter. These are actually two different problems but we will get to both ;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

First thing you need to open the back of the machine and run it be very careful not to get into the workings for safety comes first!

Make sure the machine is UNPLUGGED before removing the cover.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

You will need to determine where the water leak is.

Please let me know when you find that, a good light source will greatly help with this step.