Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Panasonic inverter side by side fridge freezer

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Panasonic inverter side by side fridge freezer model NRB54X1. Yesterday the alarm was sounding , when I looked the temperatures had changed on both the freezer and fridge, the freezer temperature had gone from minus 19 to minus 25 and the fridge temperature had gone from 5 degrees to 8. Please could you advise me on what is causing this and if necessary point me in the direction of someone in my local area who would be able to rectify it, I live in Huddersfield West Yorkshire is there someone in my local area.
Many Thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 12 months ago.
HiFor this phone can actually be a number of things causing this. It could be the control board defrost heater the their misters are even the compressor.Give this company a ring they cover your area and repair all appliances. 01484 500922
They are called Huddersfield appliance repairs
Hopefully they will get it sorted fire and get it back up and running.Are if you prefer Panasonic themselves to call out and fix it for you they do cover your area and this is their number 0344(###) ###-####
Hope this helps you if you need any more information just get back to me.Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 12 months ago.
Sorry about the spelling mistakes in there. Stupid auto correct on phone.At the start of the answer were it says phone I meant to put problem. So don't worry I know it's not a phone and it's a fridge you have.