Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a 20 year old built in double oven ZBD903. Stopped

Customer Question

We have a 20 year old built in double oven ZBD903. Stopped working and display shows PYr. Any ideas.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

can you try something for me?

Please turn power off to your DBL Oven from the mains and wait 30 full minutes.

Then switch it back on and let me knwo if that cleared the error condition or not?

If it works great! Then please rate my service kindly, but if not, please do not rate yet but simply reply to me about that issue.

Tech Michael