Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I was trying to discover where my washing machine was

Customer Question

I was trying to discover where my washing machine was leaking from and took off the top panel and the metal one at the back.By mistake I connected the cold inlet pipe to the hot inlet port, which error I have now corrected. This process involved turning the water supply on and off several times. Now the pause/ start button will not respond,(keeps on flashing). Model is14331 FDA. Any ideas on this?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

The problem isn't due to the fact that you accidentally connected the hoes wrong lol.

Please unplug your machine for 1 full hour then plug it back in and let me know what it does then?

If the reset works Great!

But if not please rely to me for further information.

It is possible a wire clip may have popped off or isn't secure, please check for a loose wire if this doesn't help.

Or another issue is also possible.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael