Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Samsung RR82PBBB fridge and the no mater where the

Customer Question

I have a Samsung RR82PBBB fridge and the no mater where the temperature is set it dose not seem to get cold and food / milk is spoiling after a day or two. Can you advise as to the most probable cause
Eamon
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

Is there any heavy frost on the rear wall inside the Freezer?

Also how old is your fridge?

Tech Michael