Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Baumatic BWR1206 and the tub keeps filling with

Customer Question

I have a Baumatic BWR1206 and the tub keeps filling with water and then overflowing through washing powder tray >Err4 is then displayed
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

If the washer is overfill filling then the pressure switch isnt telling the control board theres enough water in there.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and remove the top panel.

From there you will see the pressure switch. It will have a thin hose going to the bottom of it and a wiring block as well.

Check the hose is still attached. If so then you need to pull it off and inspect the hose. Check for any holes as sometimes it can rub on the drum and it puts a hole in it. If there is then tape the hole with with insulation tape and test the washer. If this works then you need to replace the pressure hose.

If the hose if fine then blow down the hose to clear the pressure chamber at the bottom and retry it.

If after all the above its still the same then its possibley the pressure switch itself at fault.

But check the pressure hose first and see what you find as this is usually the problem for this kind of fault.

Let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this?

If not then could you please remember to rate the answer then it will close the question down.