carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

My LG8001b tumble dryer keeps cutting out with the error

My LG8001b tumble dryer keeps cutting out with the error code EHE.
This tends to happen after only 10 to 20 minutes of use & even on very small loads .
I always empty the water container & flush the condenser.
Obviously something needs to be replaced on this machine ?
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

HI,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. The error EHE normally indicates something is wrong with the element of the drier or the mains supply to it. Have you had any problems with other appliances in the house?

I would suggest considering to change the element. Changing the element is normally a straight forward job and should take less than 30mins

http://www.4lg.co.uk/tumble-dryer/dryer-element/product.pl?pid=974550&path=622090&refine=element