carlday1
carlday1, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have 5 years experience in repairing and maintaining small domestic appliances.
69505510

Bosch Tassimo coffee maker

Bosch Tassimo coffee maker
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Colin,

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question could you let me know the model number of your tassimo. I am going offline for a few hours but I will reply when I return this afternoon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carl, the info On the machine states: s/n c14080260669 E.Nr. Tas1202GB/02 Type CTPM07
Fad: 9404
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your reply. I think the machine needs a new nozzle but I have failed to source one for you. I have spoke with my suppliers and it seems it is not available. Are you able to send me a photo of the nozzle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carl the plastic nozzle is loose and has fallen off. There are 2 lateral pointed wedge shaped structures crafted into the rim of the base of the nozzle which seems to anchor the nozzle into position on the underside of the housing. I think it is held in position by some kind of washer/seal which has disintergrated with use. I notice that there is a small screw at the underside of the base housing the nozzle. Maybe this will provide access to a plastic jet which is covered by the nozzle. Should I investigate? This machine can now be purchased for around about £40-50.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Colin,

I think it may be time to consider a new machine. I much prefer to repair but I feel on this occasion it is not possible to repair you machine as the parts don't seem to be available and I have looked everywhere.

There are two nozzles available and both are here. Neither are listed as fitting your machine.

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1336565/jet?ManufacturerId=3571

http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1672873/coffee-maker-jet-piercer-and-funnel-assembly?ManufacturerId=3571

There is also a jet that is slightly angled i don't know if yours is angled again it is not listed as fitting your machine.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007WSU85A/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3/256-6965551-0537545?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_r=7K55Y83JQ400TAPVHBGA&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=569136327&pf_rd_i=B007V04Z4Y

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carl, mine is slightly angled. But what holds it in place( if not a washer/sealer)? However, I agree it might be time for a new machine especially as I have stacks of the tassimo pods
Expert:  carlday1 replied 1 year ago.

I love my tassimo to be honest and I would be lost without it. I would shop around as I have seen the price of the tassimos varies a lot shop to shop.

I am sorry I cannot help more but there are no spares available for your model but for some of the models in the range there are lots of spares available

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, a new one it is. Thanks for your help anyway.