Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My smeg induction hob is flashing F & 9 any guidance would

Customer Question

My smeg induction hob is flashing F & 9 any guidance would be grateful please
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry should have mentioned the appliance is in Spain and have no details of the model
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi i see you requested a phone call for a technician, I can call you if you accept my offer.

Please accept that and I will call you ASAP.

Tech Michael

Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yesterday for the first time after paying £20.00 then a further £10.00 for a phone call I have received neither a phone call or email.
As it is now over 24 hours I find this completely unacceptable.
Please advise how I reclaim my money.
Tricia Lacey
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I just now received the information that you accepted a call.

I apologize for any inconvenience but you didn't reply up til now as far as the info on my scree shows.

I can call you later today if you like or tomorrow if that will work for you, I am a good technician and I do want to help you.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Michael,
Am at home now if you can call me
Tricia
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi may I have the full model # of your Hob?

Also is it an oven as well?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Have already stated I dont know the model number as the hob is in Spain, there is no oven.
My tel number is ***** stated before 0115(###) ###-####Tricia
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for that, I will need the model #, its on the unit somewhere usually on the bottom there is a sticker with that information. You will need it to replace the board as this one is telling us that the main control board needs to be replaced,

Its easy to do and no soldering is needed. Its simply plugs in.

But you need the model # to order the correct one.

I will help you in any way I can until its working as it should.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Am not sure but does the following help S13633B-44B-EN
Tricia
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Good morning Tricia,

Here is a link to the best place for that main board for your HOB.

http://www.espares.co.uk/

Its best to simply call these guys as they do not list all parts on their website that they carry;-)

Please cal espares to order the main control board: Call 0844 9777 888

Once you have the board I will instruct you on how to replace this part;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend Tricia!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Michael,
For some strange reason the hob is now working!
Cannot understand how it could have fixed the main control board but am just relieved that it is working
Tricia
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi Tricia, it is always possible that there is a loose connection or that the processor in the main board simply glitched as does happen occasionally. Usually after a power surge or thunderstorm.

In any case, Im glad its working for now.

Please rate my service kindly now so I can remain with you no additional cost for 30 days in case your issues re appears.

Thanks Tricia, and have a wonderful day!
Tech Mike