Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Seimens fridge-freezer model no. KG33NA40GB/FD8705.

good afternoon I have a Seimens fridge-freezer model no. KG33NA40GB/FD8705.
It is about 6 years old. It is now not cooling to the selected temperature (fridge 4c) and the evaporator coils are not frosted up. I would like someone to attend and repair.
I live in Maldon Essex: CM9 4RQ, No. 42.
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

You have posted your question on justanswer. What we do is help you either fix the appliance yourself or i can get you a number for a local repair company.

Do you want me to get you the number for your local repair agent?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Interesting. Thanks, Daniel. I would like a Siemens repairman to attend my premises and repair the machine. It is not able to be mended without technical backup and spare parts of some sort.If you can arrange for a proper Siemens technician to attend that would be great.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello?????
]
Expert:  Daniel replied 11 months ago.

Ok this is the number for Siemens customer services. Give them a bell in the morning as they are now closed. Then they will be able to book a service engineer in for you.

Im afraid they wont let us do it for you. This has to be done by yourself as they can arrange a day and time with you.

0344(###) ###-####this is the number for customer services.

Hope this helps you.