KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a GE side by side refrigerator and the defrost is not

Customer Question

I have a GE side by side refrigerator and the defrost is not working. Some time ago I changed the defrost thermostat but freezer is once again full of ice and food defrosted. I am in the uk
Cheers
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer ....as you have already replaced defrost thermostat the problem might be with defrost time or defrost control board... you can check the defrost heater as well... if you need further assistance please get back with its complete model number and also tell me how old is it
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks