Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Dear Zanussi, My mum has a Zanussi washing machine. The

Customer Question

Dear Zanussi,
My mum has a Zanussi washing machine. The reference on the front of it is: 6HQ1400RPM.
She says that previously, when the machine had finished its cycle, it would beep and she could open the door immediately.
However, now it beeps and she has to wait several minutes before being able to open the door.
Is this a problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

How old is your mums washer?

Also does everything else work on the machine ok?

Tech Michael