Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Candy Elise GOW475. Unfortunately the manual does

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Candy Elise GOW475. Unfortunately the manual does not give the length of time of the different washing cycles and you have to keep changing the cycle to find one that suits.
Can you help please. Many thanks.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Im afraid Hoover/Candy dont list the cycle times on some of the older models.

What is it you are wanting to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the cycle times please. I have to switch the machine on and off and scroll through the cycles till I get the time right. I put a wash on the other day and it showed a programme time of over 90 minutes when it actually took almost 3 hours!
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.

Ok Candy dont list the cycle times im afraid in any of there manuals.

If so set it to 90 minutes and it took over 3 hours then theres a fault on it. Did it finish the cycle in the end and the cloths had spun?

If you select a rinse only cycle does this work ok in the correct time it shows?