JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I am after adishwasher repairwe/engineer, do you have your

Customer Question

i am after adishwasher repairwe/engineer, do you have your own approved list?
Martin
HA8 5DG ***@******.***
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martin,

I normally refer customers to the manufactures who have their own approved contractors which is normally Service force (0330(###) ###-####/a>) but they can be rather expensive, if you wish to speak to the Electrolux repair centre directly they can be contact one 03445 610 642.

I have used the website here in the past, which has a very good warranty and guarantee policy for all work they carry out, a few of my colleagues have also referred customer to the website here, and not had any negative comments about the quality of the work.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martin, just wanted to follow up to see if you require any further assistance?