Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a baumatic baf9007 showing a c12 error. The timer

Customer Question

We have a baumatic baf9007 showing a c12 error. The timer doesn't work and the oven appears to be cutting out. The oven was purchased in 2006. What is likely to need repair and s it worth getting it repaired, or are we better off buying a new one? Thanks.
Alison
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Good morning Alison,

In this case you will need a new timer, and likely a temp probe to fix this.

If the oven range is in nice shape then yes it will be worth the cost of repair.

The timer control is about $120.00 and the probe is about $30.00 or so, these are just estimated prices but it shoudl be close. If you want to buy the parts I will tell you the best place to get hem and I can help you replace these two parts.

There is no soldering required these parts simply plug in with wire connectors so that is really easy;-)

You can also have an appliance repair technician come in and do this for you if you choose.

The best place to get the parts is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I would call them to place the order, also when you do, they will ship out the parts to you the same day you call;-)

Call 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Kitchen Spares » Cookers & Hobs » Baumatic

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday Alison!

Sincerely

Tech Michael