Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a built in oven (B15M52.3GB) and microwave. It

I have a built in oven (B15M52.3GB) and microwave. It appears that there is no power to the oven, yet the microwave works fine. I have checked the fuses and circuit breaker and that is OK (and again there is power to the microwave). Could you please give me any other ideas that I may check.
Elaine
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

This could be the main control board to blame for this or the oven control knob that turns the oven ON. It also could be the connection where power goes in, there is a wiring block back there and on these sometimes more often then not, they heat from the wires current will make the connector block lose its connectivity.

Do you have a meter for some testing?

Usually this isn't a very expensive repair even if you had a technician come out and do this for you. If it is the main control board then of course it would be more.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also I can provide you the best place to get the part that is needed when you and I determine the exact fault;-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael
I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by having a meter for testing. From what you said it sounds like I will need a technician to come here to sort it out. How do I do this?Many thanks
Elaine
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Elaine yes considering this could be caused by so many different things, I agree it would be best to have a tech come out and fix this for you. It certainly is worth the cost for that.

What you can do, is perform a local web search for Oven. range repair. You shoudl get some results there.