JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We Have a flat in the Isle of Wight in Cowes. We have a

Customer Question

We Have a flat in the Isle of Wight in Cowes. We have a stoves under-worktop double oven. Model###-##-####serial NO 018031. The timer light keeps flushing and when try to reset it keeps turning off. We can't use it now because it instantly goes on and off.
Can you please tell us if there is an engineer in the Isle of Wight and if so please let us have the name address telephone No and email if there is one so that we can make contact to have it repaired or replaced.
Mrs E A *********
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Dear Mrs*************

Unfortunately the model of Stoves oven you have is very old and parts are very difficult to source, my suggestion would be you call the Stoves customer service line as they may be able to offer you a significant discount on a replacement as an existing customer.

The phone number for Stoves repairs is 0844(###) ###-####/strong>, when prompted select option 3. I can confirm they cover the Isle of Wight, they may also be able to talk you through some troubleshooting steps, however from your initial description this does sound like a hardware failure.

If you would sooner have someone come out and see if it can still be fixed (on the off chance parts can be found) my suggestion is you use DES who I can recommend based of previous referrals. They are based on the Isle Of Wight, there phone number is ***** 282 939, and there address is 12 Somerton Industrial Park, Newport Road, Cowes, PO31 8PB

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James